How Interesting

Options
Commander_Keen
Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
So on Saturday morning, after I finished my worked out, I found out that a I had a msg on on the boards (here). So I'm thinking how cool. and low and behold its a memeber by the name of
(Hotmama or Hotsmama) and some sort of number like Hotmama666 or something, Anyway,
she or he says "I'm a moron and to shut up" or something to that effect.
So here is what I find interesting, that this person was so Hot and bothered by my comments that she/he had to reach out and find me.
What I find that is so simple minded\underdeveloped about this person is that this person didn't say what post it was in relations to or that he/she had nothing better to do with their life, other then to write a prive it email to somebody that she does not know and really start a fight, not I disagree with you on this topic or that topic.

Replies

• La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Did you wake up on the cranky side hun?
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    "Hot Mama" was banned by mfp because you're not the only one she was sending nasty private messages to. Some people have nothing better to do. Just ignore and report people like that don't let it get to you :) happy Sunday!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I had no idea. I didn't, I just deleted the email.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I never herd of her but if you took the time to write a post in the forums about it it must really bother you. Also....I'm pretty sure she doesn't like " This" topic.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I never herd of her but if you took the time to write a post in the forums about it it must really bother you. Also....I'm pretty sure she doesn't like " This" topic.

Lol if she doesn't like it she should've thought about that before doing what she did. There's never, ever any excuse to send people nasty direct messages. It's childish and, like a child, she was disciplined. If she comes back on a new account without changing her ways it'll just happen again. Hopefully she's learned though.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Like any public forum, there's going to be some people who are just trying to start trouble and troll. I haven't heard of that user, but she was probably just some weird troll. Block her from messaging you, and move on.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    interesting.gif
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    someone needs a hug
  • LauraPa1mer
    LauraPa1mer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cringe.