Lose weight before the fall semester of college

KassieRose_13
KassieRose_13 Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2014 in Getting Started
I'm looking for some people that are also looking to lose some weight before the college begins in fall of 2015. I'm 5'5"-5'6" and my weight fluctuates between 185-190. I would like to lose 50 pounds by the start of college which is 8-9 months from now. Anyone else out there looking to lose some weight before college?

Replies

• sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Hey, I'm going to start college in fall of 2015 but I made my weight loss journey last year and only have a couple pounds to go. Currently 136 pounds at 5'6'' but need to work out more to attain more muscle mass. You can add me if you want, I'd be glad to help motivate you on your journey.
  • KassieRose_13
    sokkache wrote: »
    Hey, I'm going to start college in fall of 2015 but I made my weight loss journey last year and only have a couple pounds to go. Currently 136 pounds at 5'6'' but need to work out more to attain more muscle mass. You can add me if you want, I'd be glad to help motivate you on your journey.

That's awesome, congrats! I'll definitely add you
  • KassieRose_13
    Not sure when that is >.< but i am looking to lose weight before my B-day... Which is the 1st of March 2015. =) Not sure what i weigh right now... but i was around 182lbs at the start of this month. I'm also close to your height too![/qu
    Not sure when that is >.< but i am looking to lose weight before my B-day... Which is the 1st of March 2015. =) Not sure what i weigh right now... but i was around 182lbs at the start of this month. I'm also close to your height too!

It would be August of 2015 for me :smile: I'll add you and we can do it together!
  • KassieRose_13
    edited October 2014
    Not sure when that is >.< but i am looking to lose weight before my B-day... Which is the 1st of March 2015. =) Not sure what i weigh right now... but i was around 182lbs at the start of this month. I'm also close to your height too![/qu
    Not sure when that is >.< but i am looking to lose weight before my B-day... Which is the 1st of March 2015. =) Not sure what i weigh right now... but i was around 182lbs at the start of this month. I'm also close to your height too!

It would be August of 2015 for me :smile: I'll add you and we can do it together!

Awesome!!! :) My goal weight's 130lbs which i hope to get close to before December 2015 =D Go team =D

My goal weight is also 130