Customizing goals

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to customize my goals for each meal rather than for the day? For instance, I can only have two servings of carbs, 15-20g each per meal, + 1 serving of protein. Do I have to figure out the % for the entire day? I'm not a math genius, by the way. I'd like to be able to punch in my food and it show my consumption. All this number crunching is bringing me down. I was just diagnosed with Diabetes and it's just getting to be too much whereas I'm starting to freak out about getting the numbers right...Any suggestions, constructive suggestions, please, is appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    No there isn't a "per meal" setting, it's a daily calorie balance. You can see the grams of carbohydrate per meal if you're aiming for 15-20 then you need 60 per day so use custom goals to set your carb % to give you 60g or so (it only works in 5% steps so may not hit 60 exactly).
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There isn't a per meal setting on MFP, like previous poster said. But, If you'd like to customize your goals based on grams for each macro, I use this calculator: keto-calculator.ankerl.com It's for ketoers but, you can adjust it to work for you since you're doing 30-40g of carbs, which is a keto range.