2»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    luvmydawgs wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I love bitesizedfitness.com it is a work out just for women. I am on week 5 and I feel GREAT! The workouts change every week so I never get bored.

does it include more keigels which is why it's just for women?

No I just think she made it with women in mind. It is a whole website for women to ask questions, with nutrition, and advice for women.

so keigels and pink things.

anything a man does to train will work for a woman. There are no "men's" exericses" or "women's exericse- there are exericses.

The sooner we stop catering to this myth with "women's only" sites for training- the sooner we can get off it and actually train women.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Well, there is the teste squat. It's like those weighted dips...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's 'kegels' and I don't see how bringing that up helps the topic other than for shock value
    :(

I dont think its awful if a girl is doing workouts 'made for women' whether it's crap or not in the beginning. If it keeps them curious and learning and active, you have my vote - go forth and smile and feel great and get smarter! Someday, your thoughts might change and you might need a program that would work better for you, or maybe this IS the next step! Either way, well done on trial and erroring your way through, its a great way to keep learning.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I love bitesizedfitness.com it is a work out just for women. I am on week 5 and I feel GREAT! The workouts change every week so I never get bored.

does it include more keigels which is why it's just for women?

No I just think she made it with women in mind. It is a whole website for women to ask questions, with nutrition, and advice for women.

so keigels and pink things.

anything a man does to train will work for a woman. There are no "men's" exericses" or "women's exericse- there are exericses.

The sooner we stop catering to this myth with "women's only" sites for training- the sooner we can get off it and actually train women.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: