Any Candy Crush Fans?

Options
Pollywog39
Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
I am finding Candy Crush Saga to be my new addiction.........it's sweet and delicious, with no added calories or high fructose corn syrup!!! And I'm SURE I'm burning a LOT as I curse and swear and sweat over those difficult boards!

:bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Over here! Love me some Candy Crush. :drinker:

I need rehab....from Candy Crush. I hate it when I have 1 jelly left and no moves left to play! :sad:
  • phoo513
    phoo513 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    There needs to be a law against a game that can keep my butt in a chair for this many hours! And then I wonder why I am fat! :tongue:
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    ohh I love that game :heart: stuck on a darn level though haha :grumble:
  • likethe309
    likethe309 Posts: 26
    Options
    I had to delete and block it from my Facebook. The levels with the chocolate were making me rage.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I'm a "fan." More like a frustrated addict. It started innocently enough and next thing I know it's 3am and I want to hurl my iPad across the room in anger...

What?! I can quit any time I want!

:laugh:
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted currently on level 174 :-/
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Not really a fan, but can't stop playing, I quit for a bit after frustration with level 97, but finally passed that, now 98 is pissing me off lol!!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Um ya suckered me in for a video game?
    I was all about this being a candy thread.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

candygif-1.gif

Candy Ninja
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I won't play it out of protest because of all the invites I get. My last name must make my name pop up in EVERYONE'S invite list thingy as one of the first few names available for invite.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    So far, I find it fun.....although I've been stuck on level 28 for days (and I am not a gaming addict - not even a little! I usually HATE them!)

My daughter and son-in-law are the pushers.....they send me these happy little invites and LIVES, I tell you.......and they won't stop. It's like "psssst, hey lady, you want more LIFE, don't you? come on, it won't hurt," and then next thing I know my phone has run out of battery life and I have to go on my desktop, and I CANNOT get to the next level, and then.............

........well, no, I'm not addicted. Nope.

Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE give me a life??? :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Another addict here lol. Currently at level 235
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Me unfortunately :explode:
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    Yep, love it. Level 235
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Everytime I think I hate that game, I pass onto the next board... to which I hate the game even more.
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yes. sigh.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I find that the game is easier to play on an actual computer... it seems like they are more free with the special pieces.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Yep, love it. Level 235

you seem to be my twin :laugh:
    i am at the same place.

there were some levels which had me stuck for about 2 weeks. not fun but couldn't put the darn thing down.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    I find that the game is easier to play on an actual computer... it seems like they are more free with the special pieces.

i do a mixture of both i.e. playing on computer and on my android phone. i find some levels easier on the computer and vice versa. weird, but i can't explain it:smile:
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    Yep, love it. Level 235

you seem to be my twin :laugh:
    i am at the same place.

there were some levels which had me stuck for about 2 weeks. not fun but couldn't put the darn thing down.

Fo Sho!! I think I was stuck on one horrible level for almost a month. Since then the levels seem to be flying by.