Replies

• madanda
    madanda Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
  • lad323
    lad323 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And thanks for the inspiration. I look in the mirror and wonder if my tummy will ever be normal again, now I see that it can.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    jouttie wrote: »
    Hehe my daughter is almost 16 so I think I have missed the boat there ;-)
    Good on you though!

My before and afters are very similar to OPs and my daughter is also almost 16...the boat has not left!! You have not missed it!! :smiley: Since July 2013 I lost 45 pounds and did some body recomping and I'm super happy with the results, so don't give up before you've given your body a chance to show you what it can do. :smiley:

• Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for sharing! I need to lose 40 pounds as well, with stretch marks and loose skin. Your pics and story are very inspirational and motivational! Keep it up!
  • lf4179
    lf4179 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What do your workouts consist of?
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    lf4179 wrote: »
    What do your workouts consist of?

I usually do a 45 Minute workout routine that consists of cardio as well as strengh. I love high intensity interval training, I love sweating and pushing myself to see how far I can go. I either do 45 minutes on a relatively high interval setting on the elliptical, go to a dance workout or full body class or do 30 minutes of running and 15 minutes of strength (full body). Sometimes I just pick my favorite songs and make up my own dance routines. I am glad no-one can see me when I do this though because it absolutely ridiculous. One website that I can recommend is fitnessblender.com. They have great routines for every level and time frame. Started on a Level 2 and can now power through a level 4! Yihaaa!! :D
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    great job and very motivating!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome mommy tummy inspiration! I have a one and three year old and I'm working on it too--almost at my first mini goal & then I'll be ready to start the next one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!