Time to get my sexy back!!!

Options
I had my third baby almost 8wks ago. I'm hating how my clothes are fitting. I can't get into my jeans...still wearing my maternity pants because I refuse to buy bigger clothes. I bought Insanity a week ago and plan on starting it tomorrow morning. Have to get my husband to hook up our DVD player tonight. Anyway I'm 28 years old, 5'1", and 157lbs. I'm wanting to get down to 120. Any other women close in age want to join me? I have a hard time staying motivated by myself. I got within 5lbs of my goal weight about a year ago , thanks to the friends I had on here!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,216 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • mrskristinlang
    mrskristinlang Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 3 little ones too and a lot of weight to lose, feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!!
  • Babyfifi2014
    Options
    I am in the same boat although I have a LOT more to lose than you! I just had my second child 7 weeks ago and thankfully the breastfeeding helped me shed 40 lbs since birth so I am about back to where I was pre-pregnancy. BUT I still was way too chunky pre-preggo lol. I am 219 lb. now my goal is to get down to 170 but I also want to be more active. Specifically get back into running, I was up to doing 3 miles before I got pregnant, so I would like to surpass that and start doing 5ks and eventually a 10k one day! And somehow do this while being a mommy, registered nurse, wife, and potentially going back to school for my master's! Best of luck and look forward to hearing from you all! BTW, anyone a breastfeeding mama?
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had some good results since July when I recommitted to this process. I've averaged 1.8lbs per week loss since then. ankdworak