Need motivation buddies - need to lose 95 pounds

Options
jen350z
jen350z Posts: 48
edited October 2014 in Getting Started
Hey guys.. I really need the support. I did the MFP thing before and lost 40 pounds.. Lets say I feel off track awhile ago and gained some of that back.. I have started dieting and working out again. I'm about 10 pounds down so far in the last 1.5 weeks. Need friends to help keep me on track and slap me if I get off track again. Seems like all the people I had before are no longer around. I love doing this with other people because its a lot more motivating to keep pushing. I'd love to help other people as well. I'm looking to lose 95 pounds and get down to my goal of 135. I haven't been that weight since 8th grade or so.. so this would be life changing for me to get it done. I'm 25 years old. Figured it about time I change my life once and for all. I just recently moved to Orlando area.. don't know anyone here. All I have is work.. seems like a great time to focus on getting this done. I have no excuse.

Thanks everyone. :)

Replies

• LastCupOfSorrow
    LastCupOfSorrow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. I've got 48 to go to get to 150 but in reality, I'd really like my long term goal to be 135-140... and I need the same motivation!
  • charlenelockhart7509
    Options
    Hi Jen, I shall add you too, I have lost 49 lbs now just have another 14 to go x
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you too! It's been about a year now with MFP, and I've had my ups and downs but I know it worked best for me when I did this with other people! I'm signing up this week at the gym, and I'm all set to get back at it :)
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Please add her, she's a good friend! :)
  • sc00bs1966
    sc00bs1966 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck lol at the min need motivation and ready to dish it out too :)
  • victoriaalice40
    Options
    I have 96 pounds to lose. Sent an add request. :)
  • misfit241
    Options
    Taking all Friends Request I'm New To This And Need To Stay Motivated :)
  • jen350z
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I accepted you guys. I'm so excited to do this.

Just actually came back from lunch. We went to Cheesecake Factory with people at work. I ordered off the skinnylicious menu and only had like 420 calories with my meal. So proud of myself for my choices. Normally I'd dive into that bread and order some pasta dish. Probably like 1200-1500 for a meal. Shesh
  • blukelly85
    blukelly85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well... I have about 70 pounds to lose. Sending a friend request. Thanks. :D
  • jen350z
    Options
    Accepted. Thank you all for working with me through this. <3
  • TamarahG1271
    Options
    Hi Everyone... I am new to this as well. I started 15 days ago and I've lost 5 to 7 pounds so far... I have 25 to 30 more to go. I would love some help with motivation and I would love to be a motivator to others... Thanks!!
  • carolx2
    Options
    I'm with you!! I just joined again today. I had lost 50 lbs before, but got off track. I'm going to start back to my zumba classes today. I am also going to get a fitbit. I'm just learning all of this new technology but my goal right now is to lose 30 lbs.
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and log everything. Happy to help anyway I can. Sending a FR.
  • Ixlr8a67
    Ixlr8a67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, this is my third try, and I'm doing ok because of the community support. Sending friend request.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I'm 26 y/o and looking to lose 30-40lbs. I'm down about 90lbs from my highest weight in high school though.
  • SharR2012
    Options
    I will send you a request, looking for the motivation as I am trying to loose over 100 lbs.
    This will be week 2 for me so just starting this long but worthwhile journey. All support is welcomed!
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Set mini goals with rewards along your way.

29509743.png
  • rensomi
    rensomi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! A couple of years ago I lost 30 lbs but gained 15 of them back. I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs. I have sent you a friend request :)