Not sure what to make!

Hello everybody :)

I am still in the early days of my diet and it's going really fab so far. I am using Orlistat prescribed from the doctor (blocks 1/3 of the fat I take in) and so I am keeping under 30g of fat other wise there are dyer consequences! It's really helped me more in training to eat healthy rather than cutting the fat out, so all is going great. But I do have a slight problem....recipes! I am beginning to get bored and as I don't really know whats out there that is naturally low in fat (rather than the stuff that says 0% fat or low fat on the packaging.) My favourite snacks are Snacker jacks, rice biscuits, ryvita etc but toppings for those can be fatty and as I am allowed such a small amount I am running out of ideas!

Also, I love salads, especially with strawberry and bluberrys in a savoury salad, it really makes it special but as for lunches, I'm stuck. I'm eating salad, toast, something tiny for lunches and keeping it low on dinner. I'm really not a fussy eater aside from sweetcorn, peas and mushrooms so some recipe ideas would be great! I'm into Bistro style foods at the moment if that helps :)