I've been making progress! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Cartridgecaity
    Cartridgecaity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! Drastic positive change! Keep it up :)
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Weight lifting has so many great benefits
  • sash3619
    sash3619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your waist has gotten a lot smaller! And your back shows a lot of improvement. You are doing fantastic! Good job.
  • maegzzz
    maegzzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I really appreciate the support! And may I add you are all looking ravishing. :)
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!! keep up the good work because you are looking awesome!
  • change30
    change30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how you posted photos, I Love being able to see results THANK YOU for sharing and You are doing an AMAZING Job KEEP Up the HARD WORK!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job! What program are you following?
  • tcraw15
    Options
    I LOVE how you posted photos, I Love being able to see results THANK YOU for sharing and You are doing an AMAZING Job KEEP Up the HARD WORK!

You're welcome! And thank you! :)
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Big time changes! Wtg!
  • tcraw15
    Options

Thanks! I'm doing the 100 push-ups challenge found on www.onehundredpushups.com, followed by the dip program that you can find through that website as well. I have had to repeat weeks, but I am on week 4 right now for those. I'm also working toward pull-ups, so I'm doing pull-up negatives at the moment. 5 sets of 8 until I am able able to lower myself for at least 2 seconds. I do this 3 times a week, and also following the C25k program. I just finished week 6 day 1 of that. :)
  • ptxfan
    ptxfan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow! very encouraging!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Thanks! I'm doing the 100 push-ups challenge found on www.onehundredpushups.com, followed by the dip program that you can find through that website as well. I have had to repeat weeks, but I am on week 4 right now for those. I'm also working toward pull-ups, so I'm doing pull-up negatives at the moment. 5 sets of 8 until I am able able to lower myself for at least 2 seconds. I do this 3 times a week, and also following the C25k program. I just finished week 6 day 1 of that. :)

Wow! I really need to start doing some more body weight exercises!
  • tcraw15
    Options

Wow! I really need to start doing some more body weight exercises!

Yeah, I really don't think people give them enough credit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!