215lbs vs 215lbs

Options
brdnw
brdnw Posts: 565 Member
i think it's pretty difficult to project your goal weight, my current goal is to get a bit leaner and i've sort of bulked recently and i'm up to 215'ish (from a lightest at like 195) and a year ago i was 215 and i thought it was interesting to see the differences despite being the same weight.

215vs215.png

Replies

• brdnw
    Options
    i'm 6'2, my original goal was to get to 185 (which would have been 100lbs lost) but it seems as though the lowest i think i can get is probably between 192-195, so that's my goal right now, my real goal is <10% bodyfat, so whatever weight that ends me at, is what i want, so if it's 185, 195, or 203 then i'll be happy with whatever it is.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Wow nice!!! That is a really great comparison. You look awesome.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    How have lifts progressed over that time frame?
  • MsChris808
    Options
    My inner Mrs. Robinson came out and all I can comment is....wow...mmm....nice!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    MsChris808 wrote: »
    My inner Mrs. Robinson came out and all I can comment is....wow...mmm....nice!

Ditto! LOL
  • brdnw
    Options
    How have lifts progressed over that time frame?

somewhat vague question..but i've progressed up in everything over the past year. I've been lifting for almost 4 straight years now, so my gains are a bit slower than say year 1 or 2 but definitively my lifts have improved especially compound movements involving core as i've been focusing there the most recently.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    brdnw wrote: »
    i'm 6'2, my original goal was to get to 185 (which would have been 100lbs lost) but it seems as though the lowest i think i can get is probably between 192-195, so that's my goal right now, my real goal is <10% bodyfat, so whatever weight that ends me at, is what i want, so if it's 185, 195, or 203 then i'll be happy with whatever it is.

I am 6'1"
    My lowest weight I got to was ~161 back on July 25

But nice work, gotta love it when you put on muscle in place of fat. ;)