Friends with similar goals?

Options
Looking for friends to kept me logging in and honest with myself about what I'm logging. I'd really like to see some people with similar goals, hoping we can motivate each other to stay on track!

I've always been heavy but never extremely overweight. I was at my heaviest last month with about 30 lbs to my ideal weight, and 13 lbs to a healthy BMI. Now I'm 3 lbs down, looking to drop the rest. I love to run (one half marathon down as of yesterday, more to come in the future!), and try to mix it up with some other cardio, but find it really hard to get into lifting.

Anyone that has similar weight loss/fitness goals, please add me! I have an open diary to friends.

Replies

• EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat to you. I'm just under 10lbs away from finally being in the "healthy" BMI weight range. I also just started running. I'm down 37 pounds so far in the past 19 months. I'd like to get back in to lifting :)
  • jlkermode
    jlkermode Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I too have similar goals! I've been running for a bit now, but aiming for my first half marathon in the spring.

Congrats on your first half!! I am also aiming to start weightlifting! Please feel free to add me for support and motivation along the way!
  • priyankakusumwal
    priyankakusumwal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I made my account on my fitness pal when i was stuck at 190lbs.I started my journey on feb.17.
    I was 221lbs after delivering my first baby boy.But feel proud to share dat i am 167lbs today(i.e. Lost 53lbs) n continue my journey towardas 135lbs.
    Hope to get inspired from u guyz...
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I like you am being super honest with what I am eating and drinking. I'm Australian so not sure about the lb thing but know im currently over 200lb. I've just begun my journey and have lost about 15lb. Please feel free to add me.
  • pp_23
    pp_23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! New here as well and have exactly 30 pounds to goal weigh :)

I'm quite active and do a lot of running. Would be great to have buddies with similar goals.

Please feel free to add me!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I do strength training and am learning to like to run. Feel free to add me if you like.