Belly fat scams

Options
I have a problem with belly fat. I have other fat too, of course, but the belly fat is the most annoying and most unhealthy. I don't know why the fat gathers there. Stress, hormones? Whatever. It's there and I don't like it.
But help me please. There is no pill, drink, food or combination of food, or special exercise that will blast belly fat. I know this, but there are so many ads telling me something different. I find my head getting turned sometimes. Maybe, just maybe, the next gimmick will help. Can't hurt, right?
Or can it? I am so fed up with all the gimmicks, and false promises. It's a waste of money and possibly your health to try some of these things.
I guess it's not just belly fat either. Everything from sensa, to raspberry ketones, to garcinia whatever, to apple cider vinegar.... and there are so many more.
I posting this for support. I know I'm right, but there's that part of me that still wants that easy fix. I really would like the fat to just melt off, just like they say on tv.
I need that shot of common sense -- reality. Fat will come off my body if I burn more calories than I consume. Eat less, most more, keep track.
I just want to squash anyone who comes up with some stupid gimmick. Because even though I have resisted, I understand the pull it has .If we can help one person from wasting their money on the latest fat blasting pill or shake, it will help to discourage this industry from preying on desperate people.