uneven breast shrinking?

FaylinaMeir
FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
edited October 2014 in Health and Weight Loss
Yes this is a serious question.
I'm already 70 pounds down but recently my breasts have been shrinking more. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about it because it's like free surgery BUT my left breast is shrinking and my right one isn't? Or at least it appears that way. My breasts have never been even but it's VERY noticeable now and it makes me feel weird. I have this fear that like the left one is going to deflate like a balloon at this rate.
To people who have hit their goal weights or close to it, did you have this issue and did it even out?

Anyone else having this issue? Sigh, I wish my stomach would shrink at the same pace "the girls" are. :pensive:

Replies

• Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    I am having this exact issue, although I am nowhere near my goal! Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do about it... Just so you know that you are not alone :smile:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    The girls do what they do, mine have never been even. My sister's even more so. She wears a pad on one side and not the other, about 1 cup size difference. After you get to goal weight if they still are not what you want them to be, go see a surgeon.
    I know this may sound harsh, but there is absolutely nothing you can do about how the fat is distributed in your breasts.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    cblue315 wrote: »
    The girls do what they do, mine have never been even. My sister's even more so. She wears a pad on one side and not the other, about 1 cup size difference. After you get to goal weight if they still are not what you want them to be, go see a surgeon.
    I know this may sound harsh, but there is absolutely nothing you can do about how the fat is distributed in your breasts.

Yep, I was way uneven until I was in my late 20's, then I finally got surgery.
    One of the best things I've ever done. No regrets.
    Now they don't change no matter how much weight I gain or lose, and they are always perky! I don't even have to wear a bra if I don't want to. ;)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    They may catch up with each other, but if not, its nothing that good plastic surgeon can't fix.