Les Mills

Options
Is anyone doing the Les Mills Combat? If so how do you like it?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    By far one of the funnest workouts I do. Dan is entertaining and corny, but Rachael is a bit grating, but I enjoy the workout as a whole.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    On a DVD or in a class?

I used to go to classes run by the gym, and I loved them.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start! I should have Combat and Pump arriving today and I've been waiting a while for the price to drop :) I hear great things about both. Need some new motivation since I'm a bit burnt out of T25 & Insanity
  • chereedoggett
    chereedoggett Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yea I love them too. I have done pump at the gym before. I do Combat at home they really have you sweating.
  • sadrina1986
    sadrina1986 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I like it, it's less intense than body attach. But CXWORX is my favorite among the lesmill :)
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I do combat now and again it's on the wrong day for me to do it frequently I did it last night.. I like it but think I prefer body attack..
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do the classes, probably my favorite of all les mills classes (my gym offers pump, balance and combat) for overall fun factor and challenge. Looking forward to moving back to New Zealand where i can join the les mills gym and do all the classes.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    <--- Crazy Pump and Combat fan right here.... I really love them. Together with the CXWORX and Balance ... amazing results!!! <3
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Combat for around ten years now, and absolutely love it. The instructor makes a difference though: I am lucky to have very good ones. I also like Balance, but not Pump as I find that a bit too repetitive.
  • chereedoggett
    Options
    Hi I like it, it's less intense than body attach. But CXWORX is my favorite among the lesmill :)

What is CXWORX. I never heard of that one before. I didn't care for body attack.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    CX Worx is a core strength workout which is pretty good for 30 minutes. Uses weight (normally a plate in the class I go to) and a resistance band. There's one on YouTube you can look at.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I've done the Combat before at my old gym and it was awesome. So fun and so challenging at the same time. I can't speak to the DVD but I found the moves simple enough to follow but interesting enough to make the time go by quickly. I wish there was a full on Les Mills gym here!
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I take a BodyPump class twice a week. My instructors are super fun and energetic, and change the routine a lot, so the class is never boring. The results are awesome! I can do pushups like its my job, and my running improved tremendously.
  • chereedoggett
    Options
    Wow that's great. I love them as well
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I love the combat series. I also really like Turbo Fire, but it's more "dancey".
  • chereedoggett
    Options
    I am going to get turbo fire next