Looking for weight loss buddies and some motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• teemama2
    teemama2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I took a 3 month break while giving ww another shot. Considered the fact that ww was what got me started almost 2 1/2 years ago. It didn't work for me this time because I felt it was too complicated in comparison to MFP and my fitbit. Still chugging along and hoping to lose my last 20 soon !
  • SisDee1
    Options
    I'm so touched and motivated by all your comments! I tried to add everyone as friend, if I forgot someone, I promise, it wasn't by choice so pls add me :-)
    A few people have said that they were on the 5:2.
    Can I ask what other diets you're all on at the moment?
    I've tried a lot of different one, only to realise those that work best for me where protein diets such as Dunkan, but also fasting and raw vegan which I was on for 6 months last year;
    I'm just curious about what works for you right now?
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request! Always open to new friends to help motivate and learn from each other.
  • LaurenJB2014
    LaurenJB2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have put on 2 stone (28 lbs) in two years. Have deleted my old MFP accounts and restarted as of now. I want my jawline back. When I lost weight before my housemate and I did it together.

Really need people to tell me off when I need to be told and supported when I do well!

Please add me, need all the help I can get!

Lauren x
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me. Today is my 95th day logging straight. The more friends the better!!
  • PureLife5891
    PureLife5891 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!! I haven't been on this site in a while but Im back and I'm with you. I am trying to lose that 30 lbs as well. Started on Monday and trying to stick with it. Like you I'm a motivator, I can push other people but can't push myself UGH. So we got this. Feel free to add me as a friend. We got this.
  • deidrec748
    Options
    Hello! I am back on MFP- after losing 42lbs... I have sadly put on 45lbs in the last year. Ready get back to work and make some MFP friends so we can motivated each other!! feel free to add me!!