starting T25 on 11/3

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
edited October 2014 in Motivation and Support
Anyone want to join me?? Feel free to add me!

Replies

• covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great program. Just finished and lost about 17 pounds. I loved it. Switched to P90X3 for this 90 days, but let me know if you need any tips or add me for additional support.
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Just started yesterday! good luck!
  • dbv777
    dbv777 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll start with you! I did it for a week a few weeks ago and I liked it, I just ended up having a crazy past couple of weeks and the most I could manage for exercise was a walk with my kids. Definitely want to get back into it so I'll start on 11/3 with you.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I plan to start it 11/3 also! Best of luck to all of us!
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Stay focused! :smile: On week two currently. Feel free to add!
  • chelbivandine
    chelbivandine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT WITH YOU! NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a second round - I start on 11/4 so I will be a day behind.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm starting from tomorrow. I'll be alternating it with Jillian Michaels BFBM and PiYo.
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    One of the other ways I found motivation was other avenues of online support. I ended up joining a fantastic Facebook group that was dedicated to helping one another achieve their goals. If you're interested in it, I'd be glad to tell you more about why it has worked for me and others in the group.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the program. I knocked off about 20 lbs with Alpha and Beta. I'm starting Gamma on Monday but I'm making doubles day everyday with some of the tougher routines from Alpha and Beta to go along with it. Feel free to add anyhow.