Fellow 40something women who like interacting on MFP: add me please!

Options
I've been on MFP for a while but have been yo-yo-ing a bit and some of my old MFP friends have disappeared so am looking for a few new friends for mutual support and motivation.

Particularly looking for people who are pretty interactive on their timelines, with comments, Likes and general chat with their MFP friends.

I'm a 43-year-old mother of two in London, UK.

Thanks!

Replies

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old, working mother of 3 in Canada. I check in and use the forums daily. Will send a friend request.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 32 and mad you're such an age-ist. Lolz.
    I'm still going to add you though, just cause.
  • franch71
    franch71 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks both! I've made an exception for you Canwehugnow ;)
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly active on the website. Feel free to add me.
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of being 40. Hope that's ok.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Am 43 year old mum of 2 from Ireland.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    44 year old mom of a toddler. And obsessively on the site :) Add me if you like.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Hello from the US! I'm a 44 yo mom of 3 (17, 16 and 7) and am always on MFP..SSSHHHHH..dont tell me boss. Anyone can feel free to add me. Love making new friends!
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 too, on here every day, feel free to add me.
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    50 lbs overweight + diagnosed with severe anemia (genetic) - Must get healthy ASAP!

40 yr old (grand?!)mother, Full-time IT professional, committed to the Slow/Real Food Movement, clean eating & sustainability, low carbs, staying in ketosis, natural probiotics/fermented foods. (I make homemade kombucha!)

Very Vegetarian/Vegan-friendly, I'm just not there yet due to the anemia issues. (One step at a time!) I support local farms/producers, don't eat at fast food chains or get groceries at Walmart/Big Box stores.

Feel free to add me, anyone who is interested!
  • karona313
    Options
    Add me too! 38 yo mother of 3 that needs to lose 60 lbs! Ugh. This sucks :blush:
  • Trysta
    Trysta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I log on daily & give support where I can. I don't always log my diary accurately though, and need to smarten up on that =)
    I'm a 42 year old mother of 2 boys, work full time office admin and live in Northern BC, Canada.
  • MsWendyjc
    MsWendyjc Posts: 63 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    47 mum of 2 from Australia .. logging and losing daily atm :)
    more than happy to add some more to my FL <3
  • MsWendyjc
    MsWendyjc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    also a good thread killer ;)
  • holtzyt
    holtzyt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    40 year old mom of a 19 year old and step-mom of a 30, 28 and 26 year old, plus 7 grand-babies. Self-employed with hubby with a logging and milling business. (Yes, I log and run a sawmill. :smile: ) Log on every day, interact when I can!
  • holtzyt
    holtzyt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would also welcome friends - need motivation and support myself!
  • franch71
    franch71 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the lovely responses! Have added you all :)
  • chrissylove0
    chrissylove0 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 year old mom and I run a Daycare Center in my home, looking for support. Need to loose 200 pounds still, but has lost 149 need to be sexy and healthy like I feel but its not in the mirror. It will be please add me
  • veryjosie
    Options
    Ugh, am I the oldest one in this thread? I'm a ripe old 48. Please add me as well.