HOCKEY FRIENDS

Options

Replies

• Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Coyotes fan here!!

I'm also a fan of the Penguins too.

I actually lived in Phoenix when the 'Yotes first came to town, didn't ever go because I always had tickets to see the Phoenix Roadrunners.

Wish there was a NHL team close to me, because I'd go see my first NHL game. For now all I have is my local ECHL Team to cheer on.

LET'S GO THUNDER!!!!
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sabres fan! Hockey is the only sport I pay attention to.
  • sparkynazca
    Options
    And yes, yes... I know. Trust me, I know.
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Go ManBearPigs!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Penguins all the way!
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Montreal fan here though more than willing to become a Seattle fan when they get a team.

According to a recent article they'd need some 400mill to get a team...I hope that's not true cause I'm dying for expansion!
  • SassyMoonbeams
    Options
    Mapanggulo wrote: »
    Coyotes fan here!!

I'm also a fan of the Penguins too.

I actually lived in Phoenix when the 'Yotes first came to town, didn't ever go because I always had tickets to see the Phoenix Roadrunners.

Wish there was a NHL team close to me, because I'd go see my first NHL game. For now all I have is my local ECHL Team to cheer on.

LET'S GO THUNDER!!!!

Bummer man! I've been watching since they first moved to town but didn't go to my first game until years later. I went to AIHL (Australian ice hockey league) games here but the season is short cause there are only like 8 teams. May not be NHL but ECHL still has got to be loads of fun! How were the Roadrunners games?
  • SassyMoonbeams
    Options
    I'm a Sabres fan! Hockey is the only sport I pay attention to.

Me too honey! Every other sport is just so boring compared! B)
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bummer man! I've been watching since they first moved to town but didn't go to my first game until years later. I went to AIHL (Australian ice hockey league) games here but the season is short cause there are only like 8 teams. May not be NHL but ECHL still has got to be loads of fun! How were the Roadrunners games?

Roadrunner games were awesome! I really enjoyed going. That was back when they were in the IHL, and that league was much more competitive and talented than the later years.

I'm hoping some day I'll get a chance to see an NHL game in person...hopefully the first one will be a 'Yotes game.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Long suffering Leafs fan here.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Isles fan all my life, hence my 22....but I do have a soft spot for the Wings as well.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Flames fan forever!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Go Habs Go!
  • CincyTim
    CincyTim Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Redwings baby!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Detroit all the way !!! Absolutely hate Sharks !!
  • derrickyoung
    derrickyoung Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Was a little embarrassed to post, then I saw a Buffalo fan

Born and raised on the leafs. Yeah it is a tough existence but somebody has to.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I love the Islanders, hubby likes the Rangers ...... it gets exciting here when they play each other ;-)
  • sparkynazca
    Options
    If the Sabres fan can post, anyone can post. ;)
  • sparkynazca
    Options
    I should mention I am also a blackhawks fan, because I like getting 1/2 price burgers at Harry Caray's.
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Buffalo, born and raised. Can't get it out of the blood. That being said, also Avalanche ( aka Nordiques ), Rangers ( NY ), Wings ( classy ), Hawks ( Kane is Buffalo boy ), and Wild ( new and still shiny ;)
    FR me if interested !