80 pounds lost! (with pics)

Options
epido
epido Posts: 353 Member
I have been on this journey for a year. Initially, I had phenomenal success, dropping pounds like it was nothing. I hit a plateau back in June of this year, and have been struggling ever since. In the last couple days, I have had some things happen that have helped to renew my determination to get serious again about things, and finish what I started. I'm still around 30 pounds from reaching the goal weight I set a year ago, but just had to share my progress up to this point.

The clothing pics show a sweatshirt and work pants that I am currently wearing, and the ones I was wearing a year ago, at my highest weight. (I added a line along the edge of the smaller sweatshirt to make it easier to see the difference between the two of them.) The other two pics are me in those same "fat pants".

z9nbca7dv98x.jpg
pegjcztzfzik.jpg
2v3kuv19l42f.jpg
r2labcglp1gd.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!