Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TRT, HCG, Progesterone

2»

Replies

• dawsonjd
    dawsonjd Posts: 27
    edited October 2014
    Really ? My Jimmy Fallon popcorn gif got flagged ?

Anyways, you're making a bad choice.

you have any evidence to back that claim, or maybe a medical licences to substantiate such a wild off the wall statement, maybe a scientific study....or is your opinion based off what you experienced and failed at, or a person you knew who knew a person that failed. I'm assuming by your profile picture you are a women, so i can only conclude that you were not on 240 mg's of Testosterone. I'm all for advice and recommendations and will research anything any one recommends, and anything i believe to be credible i will bring up to my doctor. But a wild claim like yours in not only misplaced, but wildly inaccurate especially since you no nothing about me or my genetics.

I've been on these forums for two days now and all I've heard is people bash other peoples programs because they themselves weren't successful or they heard someone had problems with it. Please educate yourself or ask questions about me before spewing irrelevant advice.

not to mention the fact your food diary is saturated with horrible foods, like Swedish fish, Reese puffs, Cheetos and nutella........i dont think anything else really needs to be said after what i just seen in your MFP diary
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    dawsonjd wrote: »
    Really ? My Jimmy Fallon popcorn gif got flagged ?

Anyways, you're making a bad choice.

you have any evidence to back that claim, or maybe a medical licences to substantiate such a wild off the wall statement, maybe a scientific study....or is your opinion based off what you experienced and failed at, or a person you knew who knew a person that failed. I'm assuming by your profile picture you are a women, so i can only conclude that you were not on 240 mg's of Testosterone. I'm all for advice and recommendations and will research anything any one recommends, and anything i believe to be credible i will bring up to my doctor. But a wild claim like yours in not only misplaced, but wildly inaccurate especially since you no nothing about me or my genetics.

I've been on these forums for two days now and all I've heard is people bash other peoples programs because they themselves weren't successful or they heard someone had problems with it. Please educate yourself or ask questions about me before spewing irrelevant advice.

not to mention the fact your food diary is saturated with horrible foods, like Swedish fish, Reese puffs, Cheetos and nutella........i dont think anything else really needs to be said after what i just seen in your MFP diary

Well I'm sorry MOM. You are the 3rd generation nurse, after all :)
  • dawsonjd
    dawsonjd Posts: 27
    edited October 2014

being a nurse doesn't make you a expert on men's hormone treatment or weight loss, if you were a nurse you would know that all that crap you put in your body is horrible for you, and those daily quantities of sugar and saturated fats leads to high cholesterol and diabetes...but i guess its easier to bad mouth other peoples progress and programs than clean up your own back yard. Being a nurse doesn't make you a expert on my genetics or weight loss plan, anymore than watching ESPN will make me a sports expert
  • about 3 or 4 days in 6lbs down
  • 8.5 lbs today