Just got back from vacation and no weight gain :)

Options
2»

Replies

• GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Kudos...looks like the overall good habits and limits are working for you.

I'm going on a cruise for Thanksgiving and holding firm to my 5 pound variance limit...so beforehand, I'm in loss mode to get under goal so I have more of a buffer.

If anyone gained 78 pounds over a 5 day period, raise your hand. LOL
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    pkw58 wrote: »
    I just got back from 12 days in New Jersey and actually lost weight,but I am going on a 2 week cruise in December and I am concerned about that. I have convinced myself to eat what I want and I'll lose it when I get back. I am only 3 lbs. from my goal weight.

My husband and I always lose weight on the cruises we take. Our rules are no elevators (take stairs only) while on the cruise, and we bring water bottles to refill. Great stuff.

I always drink water (with crystal light) and I will work out alot. I think I'll try the stairs and of course do alot of walking on the excursions
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I might be in the minority here, but generally speaking, the only way I ever lose weight is when I travel. I don't watch what I eat on the road, but then, it's amazing how many more calories you burn when you're walking around from morning 'til night instead of sitting at a desk. Travel also eliminates most of my bad habits, like spending evenings sitting in front of the TV snacking. And carrying around a 25-pound backpack certainly helps, too!

...Then again, keeping the weight off once I get home is another story. Hence the reason I'm here.