Non-calorie counters?

Options
triff14
triff14 Posts: 129 Member
I've decided I want to try focusing on eating healthy and natural and exercising to lose weight instead of counting calories. I have just been eating whatever I want if it's under my calorie goal, and it's hard for me to figure out what my goal should actually be. I just don't feel like I can count them for the rest of my life.
I want to use MFP as a tool to track my workouts and for the supportive community!
Is there anyone else on here that has a similar view as me?

Replies

• Annahasababy
    Annahasababy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ya..,. I'm breastfeeding so I really don't want to count calories. I want to work more on just getting healthier (eating enough calories!) and exercising to tone up. I just started plugging in calories out of curiosity and dang I was surprised I don't eat enough PLUS I eat too much fat.

As a new mom I kind of fell off the fitness wagon. Before baby I've always been very athletic.

Anyways I will support you. Ill request your friendship.
  • srobinson84
    srobinson84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't count calories. I use MFP as a way to track exercise and for support. I've lost nearly 50 lbs without really counting at all. I have counted in the past, but I end up getting really OCD about it and it triggers my ED behaviors. I focus on healthy foods and listening to my body to know if I'm getting enough food......or too much. It works for me and I'm happier doing it this way.