App doesn't save data on website

yirara
yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
Looks like I cannot post in the technical help forums :9 The last few days I've logged my weight from the iPhone app. Today I use my computer again and see that none of the previously entered weights are present. I've noticed this before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Any idea how to fix this - or are website and app not compatible with each others?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited October 2014
    Sometimes it glitches like that.
    You can always try opening the app and hitting the sync button to manually sync it.

The website and the app are compatible. They just have issues communicating once in awhile. I had one day where the app said it couldn't connect, but when I got on the website, everything I had logged with my phone was in my diary 3-4 times. :\
  • yirara
    There's a sync button somewhere?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Yep. When you open the app, touch the menu in the upper left corner, and scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see "sync." My old phone used to have a horrible problem with this, to the point that the barcode scanner would come up empty half the time. I would have to hit sync nearly every time I opened the app. My Note 3 has never had that issue. It all depends on your phone and your connection.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited October 2014
    yirara wrote: »
    There's a sync button somewhere?

Yep. Select "more" and scroll to the bottom of the list.9dp7p0fwkqqw.jpg
    You can tap where it says "sync" to start a manual sync
  • yirara
    Thanks a lot! I'll try that next time I use the phone app