jillian michaels workout for wii- 2009

Options
Ok I got this a while ago and just opened it this am, I worked out for 30 but I couldnt figure out how to add it to the exercise section.
so I ended up using advanced wii workout. not accurate for what i actually did but.. any way the question is does anyone else have this game? and if so how do you record it?

Thanks
Sandy

Replies

• sakitchens
    sakitchens Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have that Game! I log it as circut training when I do a combined workout. It diffinatley kicks your butt.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i don't have that game however you can google wii games and it will give you a list of sites that tell you about different wii games and exercise from wii and calories burned that is how i found out about my cals burned with wii. hope it helps. have a successful day!!:flowerforyou:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have this workout, but I use the calories burned according to my heart rate monitor... I don't pay attention to the time when I log it, but calorie burn.

Unfortuntely, I don't love this game/workout as much as I thought I would. Although my fav exercise is the sledgehammer. I don't like that the exercises aren't demonstrated. On the other hand, I absulotely love my Wii EA Sports Active. There is a feature where you can even stop the excercise to have it demonstrated again. Plus is just a lot more fun over all.
  • sunnyskys
    sunnyskys Posts: 43
    Options
    having only used it once i dont know if i like it or not. thanks for the imput i dont have a heart rate monitor, where would i get one?
    I also have another workout game for wii but i havent tried that one either think i am going to order the zumba dvds as well as the jillian michaels 30 day shred any other ideas to do indoors in 30 mins or less. i need fun stuff to stay motivated.