New Member - 70lbs to lose and need support!

Options
Good Morning! I am a new member and need all the support I can get. I am 5'7 and 230 lbs. My goal is to get down to 160lbs. I have a long way to go.... but I'm going to get there! I'll support you as well! Thanks so much!

Sara :)

Replies

• Nanee5_12
    Nanee5_12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara! I'm Donna, and I'm on this journey with ya! I've lost almost 26 lbs. so far. It's coming off slow, but that's the way to keep it off. Holler if you ever want to talk! :)
  • lizzie6580
    lizzie6580 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, I'm Elizabeth and this is my first day using this app. I am 205 and want to get down to 160. I am also anemic, so I know that I need to eat more healthy. So, I am hoping that being held accountable helps with both issues. Good luck!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am on the journey, too, as are so many people. I keep telling myself, "Do Something Today that Your Tomorrow's Self Will Thank You For!" 6 days a week, I am in the gym. Everyday, I am counting my calories, carbs, protein, and fats. It's working.

I lose a pound, smile, and repeat. As long as you don't quit, your trajectory is a successful one. You will do it, if you want to. That's really what it boils down to.
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.3. sw 201.5, cw178, gw 140ish. Feel free to friend me, I haven't figured how to yet!
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, I'm Courtney. I've been on MyFitness Pal on and off for a couple of years. This time I have been faithfully on it since July!

I know what you're going through. I too have a lot of weight to lose. 94 pounds left...I've lost 20 so far.

SW - 265
    CW - 244
    GW - 150

You can do this! Don't get discouraged. Just remember what you're doing this for: Your HEALTH!! Good luck on your journey. :)
  • lgradyma6
    lgradyma6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Sara, I'm back on MyFitness Pal after a long hiatus. I saw a recent picture and almost passed out from embarrassment. I'm 5"7', 210 and want to get down to 150.
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at 177lbs and I am currently at 172lbs. I wanna get down to 130lbs to 125lbs. Oh and I am tiny only 5'3. :) Feel free to add me if you would like!! Welcome and you got this!!!! :D<3