Bored at Work! lets chat!

Options

Replies

• MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well I walk 2 miles on my lunch and then I do 45 min of cardio after work 5 days a week. I have 2 rest days a week and take one of my dogs on a 2 mile walk. My other dog is scared of everything and barks. No one wants to deal with a barking dog.
  • MegzC321
    Options
    Dadof3bbg wrote: »
    Lucky people. I'm laying here with bronchitis :(

Oh nooo! get better!!
  • estragonsboot
    estragonsboot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i used to use my fitness pal everyday, and when i did, i worked out more and ate better. i didn't stick with it, and eventually i gained the weight back. funny that! so i've just started again, working out at my apartment complex gym (a little weight work, mostly cardio even though i hate it) and writing down what i eat, which always helps. i'm also trying to participate in the community more, it always helps when there are other people working toward similar goals.
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    Ha great thread I was sitting here thinking how bored at work I am and then this thread popped up...awesomeness!
  • MegzC321
    Options
    Ha great thread I was sitting here thinking how bored at work I am and then this thread popped up...awesomeness!

I'm happy to help you threw your work day haaha
  • MegzC321
    Options
    i used to use my fitness pal everyday, and when i did, i worked out more and ate better. i didn't stick with it, and eventually i gained the weight back. funny that! so i've just started again, working out at my apartment complex gym (a little weight work, mostly cardio even though i hate it) and writing down what i eat, which always helps. i'm also trying to participate in the community more, it always helps when there are other people working toward similar goals.

I understand I have been using the app on and off for about a year.
    I just started using the social media aspect and found it is helping me stay motivated.
    I made my food diary public to help me eat right.
    Every little bit helps!
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    Its one of those days where I could just fall asleep or just close up but hay ya never want to miss those customers...
  • Dadof3bbg
    Options
    MegCole321 wrote: »
    Dadof3bbg wrote: »
    Lucky people. I'm laying here with bronchitis :(

Oh nooo! get better!!

Thank you!!!!!

• MegzC321
    Options
    True that! I'm stuck at a desk and its slow!
  • MegzC321
    Options
    No problem!
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm probably heading home soon, but I'm pretty bored here as well.

I just came back to MFP after a 6 month hiatus. I lost about 15 pounds at the start of the year and have gained 8 of that back so I'm starting back in. I'd like to lose another 15-18 more. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding in September, and every other girl in the wedding is super skinny so I'm determined to drop some of this weight and feel better about myself.

For now, I'm getting used to eating better again and taking vitamins. I'm planning on doing couch to 5k and signing up for a race in the Spring.
  • marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    (*)
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    yea I still have 2 and a half hours left but I guess I could always close early and get to the gym lol. oh well atleast I have cable to watch
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I want to hike the Grand Canyon, rim to rim. Gotta lose some more weight. Going to the gym 6 days a week. It will happen in 2015. I love going to the Canyon, but I have not been down in it, yet. I am excited. Since it is probably harder than a marathon, and I have done that, I will make another marathon my first goal. So, I am looking at minimum of two years away. Nothing like having a goal to work towards, right?

The link below describes the adventure.

http://www.mensfitness.com/life/travel/fit-travel-hiking-the-grand-canyon-rim-to-rim

• Dadof3bbg
    Options
    MegCole321 wrote: »
    No problem!

What kinda work ya do?
  • david2831g78
    david2831g78 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My IT dept. doesn't block this site. Its one of the only ways I can socialize at work.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Lol, and some wonder why they don't get a raise. There's ALWAYS something productive that can be done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    ha I give myself a raise whenever I need, thanks though....
  • MegzC321
    Options
    marlovs78 wrote: »
    (*)

I will Not! haha
  • marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I removed comment. worried it hurt your feelings.