What is the most risky thing you have ever done?

For me...Driving in Italy and jumping a train to Rome

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Hitchhiking like a freaken idiot when I was young!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    I once returned a VHS tape to a video store... without rewinding it B)
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Rode my motorcycle straight through a fireball accident without being able to see any of the debris or wreckage.....coughed my head off afterwards from all the smoke was funny though.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Physically speaking--skydiving.
    Otherwise--Accidentally get pregnant while my husband and I were both out of a job with no house.
  • GordieLaChance
    GordieLaChance Posts: 171
    edited October 2014
    I once broke into a castle and saved a princess from a fire breathing reptile.
  • TheBradka
    TheBradka Posts: 265
    Medivh73 wrote: »
    I once returned a VHS tape to a video store... without rewinding it B)

HAHA! Awesome!
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Got married and had 4 daughters
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Skydiving
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Once, I removed my USB flash drive without using the 'Safely Remove Hardware Wizard'. Luckily, all of my data was still on it.

Wow...such a rebel
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    I did so much stupid stuff...how do you narrow it down. Lol getting MARRIED!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Besides bullets whizzing by my head in the infantry, uh, probably making citizen's arrest on those that stole my wife's car. ... no, maybe being an ice road trucker for a while hauling gasoline (2 of 8 in our refinery died the last year I was there)... no, blowing up the dumpster down the street at 8 years old... no, now I know! .... I fell asleep pulling doubles (two tanker trailers) of gasoline while I was going through Wyoming late at night. I woke up in another lane. I quit hauling after that. Don't drive when you've not slept in a couple days.
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Went backpacking by myself to South East Asia for two years.

Also...got married.
  • candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member
    Inject mephedrone that I thought was methadone.

It was a phase... I am over it now <_<
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Not really risky, rode on back of motorcycle , 132 miles per hour. Use to hang with the motorcycle club.
  • TheBradka
    jbach2 wrote: »
    Besides bullets whizzing by my head in the infantry, uh, probably making citizen's arrest on those that stole my wife's car. ... no, maybe being an ice road trucker for a while hauling gasoline (2 of 8 in our refinery died the last year I was there)... no, blowing up the dumpster down the street at 8 years old... no, now I know! .... I fell asleep pulling doubles (two tanker trailers) of gasoline while I was going through Wyoming late at night. I woke up in another lane. I quit hauling after that. Don't drive when you've not slept in a couple days.

Dear God man! I don't even have the words...you def got an angel watching your back!
  • Misshodge64
    Hummm, no one likes marriage? Maybe I should stay single
  • TheBradka
    LOL...it's not all bad! It take alot of work to keep it going good!
  • candistyx
    candistyx wrote: »
    Inject mephedrone that I thought was methadone.

It was a phase... I am over it now <_<

I HOPE SO! I lost a lot of friends when I was younger, due to IV addictions they had. One of them lived a long time, but is about to leave this world because his heart can't be rebuilt any more. If it calls to you again, please seek professional help before it's too late.

Yeah don't worry. I was just young and looking for some kind of identity and I thought it made me badass (so cringe!), all the musicians I looked up to were druggies and I wanted to "live fast, die young" - mainly because I didn't really see myself having much of a future.

Now I have a future, people who love me and care about me enough to tell me off when I do stupid *kitten* (my parents are great people and made wonderful housemates but they really had no clue when it came to parenting) and an identity that's all my own (confused though it is).
  • Misshodge64
    Maybe I have more married friends, all I hear is divorce
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    logging into MFP forums when I only have a 3 minute window
  • TheBradka
    shaindi wrote: »

lol...three hours later...
  • I once broke into a castle and saved a princess from a fire breathing reptile.

Didn't I give you a Watch Tower magazine to thank you for that???
    shaindi wrote: »

buahahahaaaaaa

I jumped off a covered bridge in pretty cold weather. The fall didn't kill me, but the cold water nearly did. Had to be rescued. Ugh.

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    I became the first human Spectre when I uncovered a plot by a rogue Spectre named Saren to assist a race of sentient machines called the Reapers. I assembled a crew of humans and aliens to defeat Saren. I was then killed in battle, but a pro human terrorist group, Cerberus brought me back. I investigated why whole human colonies were vanishing... Took on the Collectors and stopped them from building a human Reaper. Gave Cerberus the middle finger and took their ship and their best people with me back to the Alliance. I delayed the Reaper invasion by destroying a Mass Relay, which killed 300,000 batarian colonists. Spent some time in military prison for that. When the Reapers arrived, I narrowly escaped Earth to go and garner support from our allies. I united the Krogan, brokered peace between the Geth and the Quarians. I stopped Cerberus. I saved the galaxy from being harvested by sentient machines who harvest all advanced life in the galaxy every 50,000 years. Oh, and I banged a blue alien chick named Liara. I've done some pretty crazy crap.
  • candistyx
    I became the first human Spectre when I uncovered a plot by a rogue Spectre named Saren to assist a race of sentient machines called the Reapers. I assembled a crew of humans and aliens to defeat Saren. I was then killed in battle, but a pro human terrorist group, Cerberus brought me back. I investigated why whole human colonies were vanishing... Took on the Collectors and stopped them from building a human Reaper. Gave Cerberus the middle finger and took their ship and their best people with me back to the Alliance. I delayed the Reaper invasion by destroying a Mass Relay, which killed 300,000 batarian colonists. Spent some time in military prison for that. When the Reapers arrived, I narrowly escaped Earth to go and garner support from our allies. I united the Krogan, brokered peace between the Geth and the Quarians. I stopped Cerberus. I saved the galaxy from being harvested by sentient machines who harvest all advanced life in the galaxy every 50,000 years. Oh, and I banged a blue alien chick named Liara. I've done some pretty crazy crap.

And they said our generation would have trouble telling games from reality!
  • Misshodge64
    LOL
  • Misshodge64
    I am.too ashamed to tell my Dirty. Cause your Girl GOT DOWN. BELIEVE THAT
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Cliff diving at the quarries and back when I was 18 I was a door to door salesperson. I have some stories about that. In one really bad neighborhood I had some guy give me a box cutter and pray for me before slamming the door in my face.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    I am.too ashamed to tell my Dirty. Cause your Girl GOT DOWN. BELIEVE THAT

Nuh-uh! Not you, you're a good girl! :)
  • Misshodge64
    NOW, FIVE YEARS MY MY MY
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm not really a risk taking person but I guess sitting on the edge of Trolltunga in Norway was probably the most I've done. Great photo op..