5'2" female with 12 lbs to lose looking for fitness buddy

Hi there, looking for someone close to my fitness goals to connect with.

132 lbs now, looking to get to 120 lbs (and lower!). Desk job, works out at least 5 times a week (horseback riding, running, hiking, HIIT)

I kinda get picked on IRL because most people I'm "friends" with say things like "A size 4 is small; you're skinny!" or "You don't need to lose weight!" and tell me I'm insecure.

That bugs the crap out of me. Just because someone isn't obese doesn't mean they can't strive to be healthier! Also, hello, I'm a short person, so my weight goals are different than yours, Mrs. Dang-Near-6-Feet-Tall! lol

So, anyone out there?

Replies

• babysethx
    babysethx Posts: 2 Member
    I could use a buddy, iv totally fell off my diet this week :/ I have a goal to lose 10 lbs. I am almost 5'1 trying to from 120 to 110 or at least 115.
  • achau888
    achau888 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in the same shoes as you. I'm fit and for my height within my weigh range. I'm trying to get my body fat percentage down and the last 5-10 lbs have been very hard...
  • I've got similar goals! I'm 5'4" and 131.4 lbs. My first goal is to get in the 120s in general, so 129.8 would make me happy! But my official goal is 120-123lbs. So I've got about 11 pounds to lose. I feel you on the comments people say because "you're already skinny!". I hate it! I just want to better myself and feel better about myself! I'd love to be a fitness buddy for you! Oh and I'm 22 btw! Don't know how old you are but I know it helps to have someone to talk to who is in a similar age group!