New to everything...

Options
Hi, our family moved across the country 2 years ago and it has been very difficult to make friends in this new town. I compensated by trying to become the worlds best mom cooking treats everyday and spending to many hours at home alone. I have gained over 10 pounds, feel horrible about myself and maybe a little depressed- all making me ant to stay home alone more. I have decided to change and have joined the Y and started to exercise. The teacher at my strength class recommended this site and I am excited to sit here and put in place goals since my aching body from my spin class this morning is barely able to move. I look forward to participating but am new to this type of site and am trying to navigate and find out all it has to offer.

Replies

• hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard..... i have about 70 more lbs to lose soo feel free to add me to ure friends list... we are all in this together... i hope to hear from u soon
  • monicapevans
    monicapevans Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I have had some success since July with challenge groups with people from mfp that are on facebook as well. This is doable. ankdworak