Anyone else a college student?

I'm a college student (2nd year at a JC) and am looking for friends to share in the somewhat unique weight loss journey that involves eating on campus and a total lack of time to exercise.
Add me if you like! Also looking for support and ideas for food's that are filling and nutritious on a college campus. I'll support you too!

Replies

• scarletrayne19
    scarletrayne19 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm a senior so I've been there and done that LOL. Truth be told it is EXTREMELY hard to lose weight on a meal plan unless you're a saint. I know from experience because I gained the Freshman/Sophomore 30 and am now in the process of losing it. Honestly the biggest change for me was cooking for myself starting this past January (which is difficult because I have so many leftovers I end up eating the same thing for like 4 meals which honestly gets boring). I can control taste, portion, ingredients, etc. and it's all at a huge benefit to my overall health.

Oh, I try to walk as much as possible, which for me means walking home two days a week (it's only ~2 miles from my last class to my apartment).

I've got loads of other tidbits of knowledge I've picked up the past few months too if you're interested ^^