Options
2»

Replies

• sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    thcguy123 wrote: »
    Glad to hear it - thanks.

I wasn't asking for you to pep my spirit up and tell me to keep working at it. I know I am a failure when it comes to this already. Don't need anyone telling me to stop making excuses. I tell myself not to make excuses every morning when I wake up, I tell myself it everyday when I am supposed to be heading to my workout. Doesn't mean I still don't make excuses. I think I have just given in finally to being fat forever, dying early, having health problems.....

Oh no you misunderstood - I wasn't trying to pep up your spirit - I was disparaging your apathy.

But hey I see it's working for you so - yeah..........

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    thcguy123 wrote: »
    Glad to hear it - thanks.

I wasn't asking for you to pep my spirit up and tell me to keep working at it. I know I am a failure when it comes to this already. Don't need anyone telling me to stop making excuses. I tell myself not to make excuses every morning when I wake up, I tell myself it everyday when I am supposed to be heading to my workout. Doesn't mean I still don't make excuses. I think I have just given in finally to being fat forever, dying early, having health problems.....
    Any history of depression?

Seriously, though, go outside and take a walk. Best thing in the world, both for weight loss and depression.
  • thcguy123
    Options
    Was looking for links to 20 minute workouts with bodyweight - was able to find some through another post on the board. Thanks.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Eat better and/or less and exercise. Mentally you will notice a difference after 8 days. Any noticeable results takes a few months.
  • dawz1026
    dawz1026 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try Tae Bo...
  • miniwaankerbot
    miniwaankerbot Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    12minuteathlete.com has 12 and 16 minute high intensity interval training workouts. There's an app you can get for $3 that is really good.