HI, I live in Rockdale NSW.

Options
Hi There.
I started using My Fitness Pal this week, as I need the motivation to keep going.
I would love to have people to walk, jog or train with as I am so close to parks and beaches and not enough money to utilise a gym membership.
I also need the extra push from people around me. So if you are near Rockdale, come and surround me. Give me the push I need, and in turn I will give you a little push back to help you on your journey.

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near NSW but willing to provide support.
  • chezzac17
    chezzac17 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi There.
    I started using My Fitness Pal this week, as I need the motivation to keep going.
    I would love to have people to walk, jog or train with as I am so close to parks and beaches and not enough money to utilise a gym membership.
    I also need the extra push from people around me. So if you are near Rockdale, come and surround me. Give me the push I need, and in turn I will give you a little push back to help you on your journey.

Hi..sadly I recently moved to the Gong......from Sans Souci and I certainly would have caught up with you....I swim ,walk all the time on my own....just get out there you will feel better too...good luck....
  • Kathryn78Rockdale
    Options
    Thank you BillRicks1 and chezzac17.
    BillRicks1 I will add you as a friend, and I accept you offer of support.