Weight loss coach lost her motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You can do it! One foot at a time, slow and steady.

Also, I hope you know that you deserve to be respected and cherished and happy. If your husband isn't bending himself over backwards 24/7 to make it up to you for cheating, and you don't feel that way each and every day, you and your girls are better off without him!!

PS - feel free to add me if you want :)
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    How are you working through all of the turmoil in your life? Do you have someone you can talk to? You may want to consider counseling. Sounds like you need process issues before you can move on. Remember, weight loss won't make it all better. You are worth all of the effort that goes into you. Mind, body and spirit all go together. Hugs to you.
  • pissymissy323
    pissymissy323 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have worked the issues. I know the emotional eating killed me. I am ready to work on me, I need to be the best me I can be. Need to love myself and do what I need for me . This is why I am back. There will always be some lingering issues in life , I have delt with all the crap and tirmoil and self hate, I am here because I sm ready to move on
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You have to make this a lifestyle. Don't see it as losing weight, think long term. This is not a short term thing. For you to change, and for it to stick, your relationship with food, and your non relationship with the exercising must change. You need to make working out and being active part of your everyday life. It is not something you need to do, it just needs to be something you do.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    The thing is, it all starts with you. Your outlook, your emotions, your ability to handle stress, your tolerance for BS in your life, your ability to push forward - it all starts with you and how you feel about yourself. Start with that. Start with getting you right, and everything else will improve. It will never be perfect or easy, but it will improve. Start by controlling the one thing that you can control - you.

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    We all struggle at times just move forward breaking it up into small doable goals.you can do it and you are worth it. Just jeep posting, seeking hekp and motivation, we are in this together one day one step at a time