where was the Last place you lost weight?

Options
jessiemjporter
jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
edited October 2014 in Health and Weight Loss
So im curious, i know everyone is different but where was the last place you lost weight on your body.
I dream of having a lovely tummy and arms, but im nervous that ill just look like a ball with sticks as arms and legs hahahah!!~

or on the other hand, is there anything you wish didn't go? or even that you wish HAD gone and hasn't (yet)

Thank you Lovelies ~~

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    In the bathroom
  • jamesblood13
    jamesblood13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    haha - my tummy is the first to lose. and that lowers my waist - my thighs stay big, (thanks Mum). Then my face.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Thighs are my last.

Lifting weights helps loss appear more evenly distributed though.
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    upper arms
  • TanyaLafley
    TanyaLafley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I lose in my butt and legs first. My stomach is last and my boobs never go away. I look like a capital letter B lol
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I usually lose weight in my face the fastest, followed by thighs and then tummy. Arms are always the last, sadly. What's even sadder is that I believe I have lost a large percentage of fat, so my boobs are now... sad.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Torso - It`s holding on for dear life as well.
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow! thank you for the great responses~ Like i said i know all people are different, and its great to hear your stories. (the main thing is your all losing the weight either way) so a bit of something is better than nothing..
    Thank you again!! ^^
  • mrihel6615
    mrihel6615 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm only down 15 pounds, (4'10)
    but I have lots an incredible amount of back fat and weight off my arms.
    Never noticed it until I tried on my wedding dress again.
    My stomach is almost exactly the same. But my thighs have gone down about 3 inches.
    So my stomach is holding on, but the rest seems to be shrinking.
    Makes for an odd body shape sadly. -_-
  • LindaMc6262
    LindaMc6262 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My arms, legs, face and neck are the last to gain and first to lose. Bigger forearms would be nice, but will never happen. As for my torso, I'm losing in my hips fastest, then waist. My chest is holding on, only went down a little bit. So, overall, my proportions are improving. I'll stop if my hips and waist stop shrinking in favor of other parts, but I think I'll be OK with my current goal of 115 (I'm 5'2").
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My thighs & bottom were the first to go. My stomach doesn't seem to want to join in!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I lost it pretty much everywhere. My thighs were always big though, so they are still not all that small, but definitely a lot smaller than the were.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    My thighs and butt, but especially thighs, are being the last to lose. I'm giving it 6 more pounds and if nothing changes I'm calling it quits and focusing on recomp and loving my juicy thighs.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Butt and thighs are the last to go. Boobs are the first. When I gained weight back after a foot injury, I was bummed about putting 25 lbs back on but Lord is it nice to see the ladies again LOL!

I lost about 50 lbs the first time, and only went from a 16 -12(tight) in jeans, but my shirt size went from an XL to a baggy Medium.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    In the bathroom
    Toledo

Love the humor! I was going to say.....

In my house. :)

Jessie, in all seriousness, on my body the last place I lost weight was my chest.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My stomach and around the hips. Blah! The first place the fat leaves, for me, is my neck, legs, and arms. Then bosom, crap. It seems I have to be pretty darn thin to not have belly fat, unfortunately.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I just started losing weight . Lost about 15 lbs and my girls have already gone down one size. My face is smaller. But stomach is just the same.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of losing all over but looking at my chart for measurements my hips/waist and upper chest seem to be losing the most. (They have the biggest numbers, my waist wins with a total loss of 9.75inches).
    I've been at this for about 6 months, lost 50lbs, and a total of 40.75 inches.

My breasts have gotten smaller which makes me a little sad but they're still a nice size and even if they do get a little smaller well that's just the way it is.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Every area including my hands, except for my bust line. Gawd...I sure hope they go, lol.