Moe's or Chipotle?

Options
Thanks to the 30-Day Chipotle diet thread yesterday, I'm grabbing tacos for lunch today. Only question is: Chipotle or Moe's? Discuss.

Replies

• thinkthinny6
    Options
    I prefer Chipotle when I'm home in NYC, but they only have Moe's around my school (in Connecticut), so I frequent Moe's more often. I think Chipotle's ingredients are slightly healthier, though, if that helps you make your decision! Either way, both are delicious.
  • AKDonF
    AKDonF Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Quedoba
  • TrailRunnermn
    TrailRunnermn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I pretty much live at Chipotle and I don't even work there.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    AKDonF wrote: »
    Quedoba

We don't have one of those :s
    I prefer Chipotle when I'm home in NYC, but they only have Moe's around my school (in Connecticut), so I frequent Moe's more often. I think Chipotle's ingredients are slightly healthier, though, if that helps you make your decision! Either way, both are delicious.

I'm in CT--I have one of each about a mile away from each other. I've never had tacos from Chipotle, only salads...but I know Moe's tacos are good. Decisions, decisions.
    I pretty much live at Chipotle and I don't even work there.

Yeah, I should buy stock in the place.
  • lukeizlar
    lukeizlar Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My wife used to work at Moe's for about 3 years, trust me, chipotle is 10000x better, higher quality ingredients, etc.

We don't eat at Moe's anymore
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Moe's!!!! Their queso is delicious!! Plus you can get bacon, and everything is better with bacon.
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Definitely Moe's! I don't have to worry about cilantro accidentally showing up in anything I order. I have the anti-cilantro gene.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    imju5tme wrote: »
    Definitely Moe's! I don't have to worry about cilantro accidentally showing up in anything I order. I have the anti-cilantro gene.

Me too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates cilantro.

• Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Chipotle!! Our nearest one is awesome, fresh and delicious.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I live in New Mexico and fortunately we have an abundance of taquerias that blow Chipotle out of the water...hell, the tacos at the gas station down the street blow Chipotle away...I would probably trie Moe's since I haven't ever tried that...I personally don't get the whole "Chipotle is so awesome" thing...it's just ok.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I need to check out the 30 day chipotle thread.. I wasnt on mfp yesterday and totally missed out. We dont have a Moe's here but I switched from chipotle bowls to 2 soft corn shell taco's and I love them. I like that you can choose how many taco's you want to order as well versus getting the big burrito bowl.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Update: Did Chipotle. 3 hard tacos with barbacoa, cheese, pico de gallo, and sour cream. They were delicious.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah I live in LA. No need for either. Glad you enjoyed your tacos though. ;)
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I agree with cwolfman13 neither compare to what you can get in NM but when you can't have the real hatch chili and go to The Shed well Chipolte is better than Moe's better quality of ingredients but not close to the heat.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Mariachi- which you probably don't have- beats out Moe's or Chipotle any day.

But that being said if I MUST pick one- it's Moe's. I seriously dislike Chipotle- Moes I don't care for either- it's to expensive to make it how I really like it.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Chipotle > Qdoba > Baja Fresh > Moe's > Taco Bell

I think we're having Chipotle tonight.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    moe.jpg

Wrong moe? :(
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    Update: Did Chipotle. 3 hard tacos with barbacoa, cheese, pico de gallo, and sour cream. They were delicious.

I never understand people who get crispy tacos with barbacoa. Aren't they soggy?? lol

Chicken tacos forever. Although I'm pretty much all about the bowls these days.