no crust?

Options
how many calories less do you thing bread is without the crust i never eat the crust.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    The best way to find out is to cut the crust off and weigh it, then divide the grams by the serving size
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    It depends on the kind of bread. The size. The size of the crust. I'm sure the difference is minimal, but if you're really concerned, weight it. Figure out the amount of calories per gram, weigh the bread without the crust, and multiply that times the calories per gram?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    how many calories less do you thing bread is without the crust i never eat the crust.

Remove the crust and weigh the bread. :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    It depends on the kind of bread. The size. The size of the crust. I'm sure the difference is minimal, but if you're really concerned, weight it. Figure out the amount of calories per gram, weigh the bread without the crust, and multiply that times the calories per gram?
    Another way to do this is to create your own entry in the database using the nutrition information on the package. When you enter the serving size in grams, you will be able to chose per gram and enter this into your diary.

This is the easy way for math incompetent people like me. :smiley:

• kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone it is probably minimal i was just curious.