Dread no more.

Options
That1Chick_Brit
That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
I'll keep it short and simple. I am only in the beginning stages of my journey, but It's a wonderful feeling to not dread getting on the scale anymore. I actually look forward to it! Hu.....never thought that would happen. :p Anyone else have something they use to dread doing and now its just a walk in the park?

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    TMI but use to dread going to use the bathroom since i would work up a sweat and sometimes get cramps just trying to get around my mammoth belly to wipe.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    TMI but use to dread going to use the bathroom since i would work up a sweat and sometimes get cramps just trying to get around my mammoth belly to wipe.

I totally relate to this.

I dont think many will get it, but I do.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Mine was a 100000% shopping. I hated going to the XL stores. They were nice stores but way over priced and it was sad, wander around looking for 3x and 3xlt t shirts and size 48 pants. I got down to a large t shirt and size 34 pants. Recently Ive ballooned to 36/38 and XL T shirts so I am working on getting back down to Large/ 34
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I have several but one was riding public transportation. I always felt like if I was going to sit down next to someone they were wondering if I was going to squash them. I would usually just stand but even that was problem! Great thing now is that I walk to and from work about half the time all 3.25 miles each way!!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ^^ felt like that too many years ago when riding the public bus. Use to think of the movie independence day when the alien ship shadows over the city and the fear of the people. Like my 400lb+ self casting a shadow over the seat and the look of the chosen innocent awaiting my descent.
    +
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ^^ You. Are. Hilarious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!