Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm a traitor

13»

Replies

• sash3619
    sash3619 Posts: 27 Member
    yuk.. I hate Miracle whip. It has such a weird aftertaste. If I ran out of mayo, I would make it myself if I have to but... I will never eat MW.
    Mayo forever!
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Could be worse, you could have eaten the Devils seamen that is..

13955011_H.jpg?identifier=0d1574b7622bdd9b2ec0b9869608d4cb

YAK!

LOL

YES

I ordered coleslaw once and it came out as a pile of vinegar soaked cabbage with a plop of that garbage on top. WTF!!!

Its vile, i do not know how anyone can eat it.... Should be banned if im honest, anyone eating it needs a long never ending lecture on the evil's of salad cream....

They should start the lecture with 'if you eat this, you may end up carrying satan's baby'
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    yuk.. I hate Miracle whip. It has such a weird aftertaste. If I ran out of mayo, I would make it myself if I have to but... I will never eat MW.
    Mayo forever!

How dare I turn this into a serious discussion but........

Have you made it yourself????
  • alpenpam
    alpenpam Posts: 27
    Could be worse, you could have eaten the Devils seamen that is..

13955011_H.jpg?identifier=0d1574b7622bdd9b2ec0b9869608d4cb

YAK!

LOL

YES

I ordered coleslaw once and it came out as a pile of vinegar soaked cabbage with a plop of that garbage on top. WTF!!!

Its vile, i do not know how anyone can eat it.... Should be banned if im honest, anyone eating it needs a long never ending lecture on the evil's of salad cream....

They should start the lecture with 'if you eat this, you may end up carrying satan's baby'

LOL
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    miracle whip will ALWAYS be inferior...you can actually make CAKE from mayo! 0_o

Is this one of those things where it's 2 ingredients? "All you do is mix rice nuggets with a table spoon of mayo and bake. IT"S JUST LIKE THE REAL THING!!?

No, mayonnaise cake is a real thing and delicious. My mom's recipe used two cups of mayo iirc so not a health food of any kind. It is very light and spongy for a chocolate cake. I haven't had one in 30+ years but I still remember the taste (and what my mayo hating uncle did when he found out he had unknowingly eaten mayo in that cake)!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    How did this thread make it this far without this contribution?

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/miracle_whip
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    They're both disgusting.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    We ran out of mayonnaise in the house....all that was around was miracle whip....i have always hated miracle whip.... i tried some....i am now a miracle whip fan.

hangs head in shame.

I thought you were better than that Linds :(
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    We ran out of mayonnaise in the house....all that was around was miracle whip....i have always hated miracle whip.... i tried some....i am now a miracle whip fan.

hangs head in shame.

I thought you were better than that Linds :(

taunto, I was hangry, and did it in a fit of rage!!!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Gosh I'm feeling very left out here (hence my need to comment).

I have no idea what Miracle Whip tastes like!

Hangs head in wonder
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    You can like both, I do! :tongue:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    :blushing: I swing both ways... sometimes I mix them and put them on the same sammich.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    :blushing: I swing both ways... sometimes I mix them and put them on the same sammich.

so scandalous!!!:drinker: