Boobies.

Options
2»

Replies

• crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The thing is, cup size isn't the only indicator of how large your breasts are. Band size factors in, too. They go together to determine the size of your breasts.

For example, I'm a 36F. If I were to lose a band size, to a 34, my cup size would increase. So I'd be a 34G. If I were to go up a band size, I'd be a 38DD.

The volume of the cup isn't the same across all band sizes.

Make sense?

I don't think you're accurate. The 36 or whatever is the measurement of your under bust. If you lose two inches from the circumference of your under bust it doesn't mean your cup size goes up. I've lost 2 inches from my under bust (went from a 40D to a 38D) and they aren't any bigger or smaller...believe me...my husband would have whined or rejoiced if they were. Besides...if it worked like that women would have their cup sized go up when they lost weight and not down and women who got "fat" would have their cup size go down and not up. I don't know any women who had her cup size increase by losing weight or have it decrease by having gained weight.

The reason she is correct is that your cup size is determined by subtracting your band size from the circumference of the fullest part of your breasts. If your breasts do not change size but your band does, then your cup size will change because the subtraction would result in a higher number, meaning a bigger cup size. If you do not get a higher number, then your boobs did get smaller.

+1

That's why Sophia Vergara's bra size is 32 F (yes, F) but it's cuz she's so skinny. Queen Latifah is a 40DD, even though her boobs are WAY bigger, her band size is also a lot bigger. So the difference is less.

If your bust size is less than 1 inch bigger than your band size, you’re a cup size AA.
    1-inch difference = A
    2-inch difference = B
    3-inch difference = C
    4-inch difference = D
    5-inch difference = DD
  • KnitSewSpin
    KnitSewSpin Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    As I've lost weight I've gone from a 36C to a 34D. Makes sense now!