App not tracking days-in-a-row

Options
I recently went on vacation (same time zone, different state) and used the app everyday to log my food. However, the app for some reason didn't recognize this and I lost my days-in-a-row count. Yes, I've since reset it (hopefully accurate within a couple of days or so), but that is a serious glitch. I don't "log in" to the app - I am already logged in when I bring it up. But I did log daily and for some reason, I still lost my days-in-a-row count.

What is the deal?

Replies

• missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I tried posting this in Technical support, but it says I'm "not authorized" to post in that forum.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    If the app doesn't "connect" to the internet, it won't register that you logged in even though you've logged on and entered your food. The way I check:
    -on your newsfeed, drag it down and then release, and it should show it refreshing.
    -Also, on the "more" page, check your streak there. I usually have a good idea of what day I should be on, so I can make sure that updates.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I do sync it (drag the page down) to refresh. I'm not sure why it wouldn't recognize this. In the future, I will probably just bring up a web page on my phone and log in to the actual website if I'm out of town. Lame that I have to, though.