Weight Loss by Smaller Clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• Lalo_Nyc
    Lalo_Nyc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I read an article once where a fitness instructor kept saying that we have to visualize the size clothes we want to get in. Every time she would look in the mirror she would say something like "I can't wait to get into that size 4 dress and so on"

Slowly she made changes in work out routines and eating habits and kept looking at the mirror specially at check-in time. Lo and behold she got to a size 4 and eventually to a size 2.

She also mentioned that it is quite alright to change your goals once in a while for extra motivation.

As for me, I'm down to 162 from an all time high of 238. My goal is 152-154 and I will get there with all of your help, prayers and motivation.

BTW, I am 51 and 5'6".

:)

• Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Lalo_Nyc wrote: »
    I read an article once where a fitness instructor kept saying that we have to visualize the size clothes we want to get in. Every time she would look in the mirror she would say something like "I can't wait to get into that size 4 dress and so on"

Slowly she made changes in work out routines and eating habits and kept looking at the mirror specially at check-in time. Lo and behold she got to a size 4 and eventually to a size 2.

She also mentioned that it is quite alright to change your goals once in a while for extra motivation.

As for me, I'm down to 162 from an all time high of 238. My goal is 152-154 and I will get there with all of your help, prayers and motivation.

BTW, I am 51 and 5'6".

:)

OMG! You're getting there! You weigh less than me and I'm 31 and 5'7" at 178. So that's really doing way better than me.
    I really just prefer to take my weight loss slow. Hear so many stories of how people lost 22 lbs in three months and all. I was close to 190 last year. So I'm happy at my steady, slow pace.