Going to Disney and ready to change!!!!

Options
Hello,

My name is Bethany, and this is not my first trip down this road. I have tried this numerous times and am hoping this time is different. I have a three year old that we are taking to Disney world in December, and I want to make it the best experience it can be.

If I am being honest with myself, I went to an amusement park last year and fit in very few of the rides, and I do NOT want that to happen for a trip that has had so much put into the planning process.

But please don't think that is the only reason I am doing this. I am doing it to be healthy, happy, and fit so I can be around for a very long time with my beautiful daughter and husband.

I want to keep this short, as it is my first post, but I just wanted to introduce myself and invite any and all motivators, or people needing motivation to join in! The more the merrier for this huge journey that I will succeed in this time!!!!!

Replies

• callietiger
    callietiger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both on MFP and heading for Disney World in late September. It's good to have goals and this is one that I have heard my husband mention several times. Sure, it's ultimately about life and health.... but being able to ride ANYTHING you want sure is motivation, too!

Add us both.... callietiger and Crikpaw