Significant slowing in the weight loss process...

Options
Hey there amazing MFP people, I'm hoping to find some other people who succeeded at losing the last say 10 pounds. I've lost almost 10 kg (22 pounds) so far, and I noticed I'm taking longer than the usual to lose the last 4 kg (around 9 pounds). I've been logging accurately, but my motivation is kind of lacking since I don't see results. I've also started running regularly (I'm a newbie, so it's around 35 minutes of combined walking, sprints, drills and free form, but I usually make it to the end of free form without ever walking or stopping) + I walk around 16/17k steps a day. I take off one day a week when I can eat whatever I want to and this has never interfered with the weight loss, but I'm worried. I used to drop around 1 kg per week (2,2 pounds), and now I'm pretty much stuck. My question is: should I change something to kick start the weight loss again? Should I lower/up my intake? Should I increase exercise time?
Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you're going to answer :)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    do you log the day you eat what you want?

with only 9lbs left to lose, you should work to a deficit of around 250 cals... but that means you have to be really accurate with your logging or you can easily make that a deficit of zilch!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    can you open your diary?