Hi...do over Day 1

NYAngel
NYAngel Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I am just starting "over" and am new to this site. I am excited and happy that I have found this place for support which is needed badly. I have finally gotten serious about my weight and my health. I am either binging, eating, or skipping meals, and needless to say I'm feeling dumpy and bad. I have lost 10 pounds through exercising but have not lost any weight in 2 months (wonder why??)....so now to "do over" I have started today to start really being aware of what I'm eating, how I'm eating, and keeping track and monitoring calories. I hope you guys can help me along the way.

Replies

• mkwade7380
    mkwade7380 Posts: 37
    At least you are picking yourself back up and heading forward again. Keep focused and and keep strong.
  • gmolden
    gmolden Posts: 1
    Congrats on starting again! It's never too late to do another Day 1, in my opinion! It's when we lay down and give up that we are in trouble. I'm having to get back on track today too. The past few weeks have been very difficult for me and I tend to binge eat. Now, I'm just getting my motivation back so I can finish this race with dignity! I've lost over 60 lbs and need to lose 20 more to be at my goal. Then the real "work" begins...

I know you can do it - if I can do it anyone can, seriously!!!
This discussion has been closed.