Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Less than 100 in 100

Oh, what a journey. Never imagined I would be where I am today. Each day counts to what I have achieved today. My weight today is 98.1kg (216lb) and my starting weight was about 118kg(260lb). My BMI dropped from 38.9 to 32.4 and my waist from about 46.5 inch to 42 inches. I feel healthier. I thank my family for the support and all my friends on MFP and all the MFP community.
My goal is 88 kg, but honestly when I set it, it appeared like I was just making fun. But now I see its within reach and will even aim to go below it.
There have been challenges along the way but I used them as stepping stones. My left knee became very painful after a month of being more active. To me this was a sign that I needed to get my weight down. Though it laid me down for about a week I came back stronger and more determined. Last week my left ankle was swollen and painful but am back again.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!