Nice to meet all!

Options
Hello,
My name is Patricia, and I am brand new on my fitness pal. To better my health, I need to lose 50 pounds. I don't have extra money to join a weight loss program. My doctor recommended this website. I need anyone's advice they can give me. I believe with all my heart that support is needed from friends with the same problem, and that is being overweight. The addiction with food is so powerful. I sure do need a weight loss buddy to hold me accountable. Thanks, Pat

Replies

• chrishazza
    chrishazza Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Patricia,you have made the first step and i'm sure there will be lots of people on here that will help you along.Good luck.
  • koolnanny
    koolnanny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Patricia. I just started back on my fitness pal and I understand where you come from. I would love to lose 70 pounds but 50 would be great for me too. I also don't have money for weight loss programs right now. My problem is getting in my exercise but I am going to force myself this time. If you ever need to talk, just reply to my posts. I, too, am looking for friends on here to help with motivation. Marie