The conjuring movie

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
.......is scaring the shiiiit outta me right now. I hate creepy porcelain dolls! Should I watch to the end?

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Do ittttt. There's no turning back now.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    When you see the real life one you won't be that scurred. It's a raggedy Ann doll. The least threatening looking doll ever.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    When you see the real life one you won't be that scurred. It's a raggedy Ann doll. The least threatening looking doll ever.

Was it for real? A Raggedy Ann doll. I haven't seen it yet. I figured it was based on Robert The Doll or something, but I'm not surprised in the least bit.

• Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Watch til the end. It's not that scary. It's supposedly based on a true story. I think there's videos about it on YouTube.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Don't be a quitter! Also, FYI, *I* am NOT going to watch it. I can't stand creepy dolls.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I just looked it up and realized *why* I hadn't seen it. I had originally wanted to, until I realized it was based on a story those frauds Ed and Lorraine Warren investigated in the 70's. I figured it would probably be a bunch of glorification of them, and I couldn't stomach that.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »

Was it for real? A Raggedy Ann doll. I haven't seen it yet. I figured it was based on Robert The Doll or something, but I'm not surprised in the least bit.
    Yeah, google the doll it's so un-scary looking. It was locked up in a room with other evil things the Warren's collected. IF they were so evil why would you live in a house with them. I don't get it.
    Here I found a pic. lol
    real-fake-annabelle.jpg
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    You must. I love that movie.