Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Going vegetarian or vegan

This week I go vegan! Will log food but not so much counting calories. I train for long distance rides and burn quite some calories which is AWESOME. But lately not losing weight, maybe gaining muscles? My clothes are getting too big so it is doing something good. I am on Vega Sport products, like Vega One shakes and protein drinks. Next Monday I hope to see weightloss too. Anyways, starting drinking Vega products and so, made me feel really good. So now I am going for a whole week!
One amazing thing about eating more vegetarian the last few weeks and using Vega products, I do not need reading glasses anymore. I was just reading today this article:
http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/family-nutrition/vegetarian-diets/12-frequently-asked-questions-about-vegetarian-diet

Vegetarians tend to see better.
An eye disease called macular degeneration, which is deterioration of the retina leading to blindness, occurs less frequently in vegetarians.

Replies

• AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Congrats on your new commitment! I've recently made it down to pescetarian and I'm hoping to go fully vegetarian over the next two months.. I'm blind as a bat because I use the computer constantly so I don't think that my change of diet will improve or hurt my eyesight but I guess it's cool to think about.