Weightloss Buddy Needed!

I'm Shelby, I joined MFP 2 weeks ago and am 5 lbs down! B)

Doesn't really seem like much when you think about how much I need to lose. (100+)
But it's a start.

I joined in search of a fitness pal, someone to talk to daily (on here or through another messenger, whatever is conventient) with weight loss goals similar to mine and in my age range (20-26) to keep each other motivated and on track.

I have hypothyroidism, asthma, and more recently, suffer anxiety attacks. And though my motivation is fine right now, im sure ill need a boost here and there, and maybe you will to!

So how about it? <3

Replies

• vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Just wanted to say Hi and congratulate you on your five pound loss in two weeks.
    I have lost 100 pounds over the past few years. I started at 230 and i am now 138. My lowest was 118 but i did not do it the healthy way so i ended up gaining back to 160.
    I love MFP. I did Weight Watchers for a long time and made Lifetime but i could not take counting points and saying that all fruits are zero. The only thing that is zero is water...lol
    I suffer from anxiety attacks too..i am also a bit of a loner. I hate crowds so i run in races now to try and get myself out there a bit. I am out of your age range..i am 48 but just wanted to let you know you are not alone. You take care and keep going strong :)
  • Hi! I'm 24 and have around 75 lbs to lose. I joined about a month ago, but haven't started actively trying to lose weight until this week Wednesday. I have lost 3 lbs so far! :) I would love to be friends!
  • Rebekkadorn
    Rebekkadorn Posts: 39 Member
    Hi, I'd love to be your buddy:)
    I've only just started using the mfp community for a little bit of motivation. I'm 21, and have lost 25lbs in the last 3 months and have another 50lbs to go. Message me if you would like to talk